The craft beer craze is far from bubbling over. More men and women are discovering and loving the myriads of malty, hoppy creations from brewmasters around the nation – many of them locals. You might say Minnesota’s craft beer scene is hops ahead of the curve. That means we have access to tremendous beer right in our own backyard. And, our stores have plenty of local AND national craft beers in our coolers – for you or for gifts. Putting together the perfect craft beer gift basket is easy and you can do it from desk right here on our website with a few taps (if you’ll pardon the pun).
You can type “Craft Beer” into our search bar to see everything that’s available, or you could keep reading for some of our suggestions. Either way, you’re just a few more clicks from filling your cart and shipping your picks.
Times a craft beer gift basket is absolutely appropriate.
- College graduation
- Housewarming gift
- Wedding gift
- Anniversary (Mom and Dad may cheer you)
- Divorce party
- Thank you gift
- Because beer is good
Ideas on what brew to pick for your craft beer basket:
- Think regionally and how it relates to the person receiving the gift.
- Did you go to college in Duluth, MN? You’ve got plenty of beers to choose from. Put together a basket of various Bent Paddle.
- Want to prove your love of St. Paul over Minneapolis? Think Summit.
- Did you and your spouse fall in love in Oregon?
- Where did your parents get married?
Plus, did you know we can also offer you Customized Gift Baskets?
We offer customized gift baskets for any occasion, budget and quantity. And don’t forget the cheese and other great food items from our Big Cheese Delis to personalize the gift basket even further. We also offer delivery of your gift within the Twin Cities metro area.