Party planning is fun, but it also requires some math. Whether it’s a graduation party, a sports viewing, a wedding reception, or a big weekend hangout, you want to have the right amount of alcohol available for the number of people in attendance. We've got the answers - but it helps to first consider a handful of key questions.
- Did you invite light, average, or heavy drinkers?
- How many adults over the age of 21 will be drinking?
- How much money are you willing to spend?
- Will you have only beer, only wine, only spirits, or a combination of everything?
- Will someone be bartending, or will it be self-serve?
Pro Tip: Don’t forget non-alcoholic beverages for your underage and non-drinking guests. And don't skimp on the food, either. Plan to have at least a few finger foods or snacks to munch on.