Sunday is Mother’s Day. Most Moms might tell you they’d be thrilled with a telephone call and a card. We think Moms are extraordinary and encourage you to show her just how much you care by thinking outside the traditional card and call.
Whether you are celebrating your own Mother, or the Mother of your children, say “I Love You” with a bottle of sparkling Rosé. These wines have become wildly popular and for good reason. They are absolutely delicious to drink. Elegant, charming, positively exquisite are just a few words to describe some of the finest Rosés on our shelves. And, you won’t have to wonder if she prefers red wine or white wine—this is the best of both worlds, with a touch of effervescence.
Your Mother’s Day Shopping List:
- Bottle of Rosé Champagne or Rosé Sparkling Wine.
- A single crystal Champagne flute (one, because moms share so much – this one is for her.
Don’t worry if you aren’t familiar with these wines. You can peruse all of our sparkling wines and champagnes online. They are listed by price here.
Here are a few deserving sparkling Rosés worth considering:
- The exceptional Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé is a champagne (currently on sale at all Haskell’s locations) worthy of a mother’s love. This is a bottle that says “Thanks Mom, for all you do.”
- Etoile Sparkling Rosé is a rich, elegant wine from Mendocino County, California that would go well with one decadent chocolate truffle. Let Mom take her time to savor this.
- Schramsberg Brut Rosé is a refined, vibrant California sparkling wine that deserves to be served chilled, in a crystal flute. Mom may just toast you.
- Scharffenberger Brut Rosé is from the North Coast of California, and has been a critic favorite, but more important, it’s delicious on its own or with food. Make the special woman in your life a classic fruit and cheese plate along with this bottle and tiptoe out the door. This is Mom’s alone time.
And, lucky for you and the woman you are celebrating, all of our stores are open until 10pm Saturday night. Find the closest location near you.
Founded in 1934, Haskell’s has championed fine wines for over 80 years. We have 13 wine stores in Minnesota, two delis and one restaurant. As one of the top wine shops in North America, Haskell’s is known for legendary service and one of the finest collections of wine, beer and spirits. Led by Chairman and CEO Jack Farrell, and the Farrell family, Haskell’s continues to be at the forefront of the wine scene throughout the world. Haskell’s also can ship wine, beer & spirits all throughout the world, the U.S. and we deliver locally.